Chili’s menu with prices! In 1975, Larry Lavine opened a restaurant with a casual dining atmosphere. Chili’s has locations all throughout the United States, and their goal has always been to prioritize its clients and make them feel welcome. They provide sandwiches, delectable appetizers, fajitas, chicken, seafood, tacos, and much more on their menu. Visitors to Chili’s will delight in their delectable, freshly prepared food and experience top-notch service.
One of the most well-liked casual eating establishments in America is Chili’s. Because it specializes in Tex-Mex food, this restaurant stands apart from others.
People frequently choose to eat at this restaurant when they are in the mood for something fun and novel. More delicious selections are available on the menu for reasonable pricing for visitors. This site has the current Chili’s Menu And Prices, the origins of chili’s,the number of chili’s restaurants, the procedure of chili’s curbside to go, and much more.
The origins of Chili’s
Larry Lavine, the company’s founder, had the idea to open a casual, full-service restaurant that served hamburgers. When he established his first restaurant in Dallas, it became a reality.
The corporation had 1,606 locations worldwide as of the previous year. Brinker International, the parent company of the restaurant, currently oversees these branches and their operations.
Menu And Prices For Chili’s
The Chili’s menu and prices are listed below.
- Crispy Asparagus – $7.49
- Regular & Spicy Loaded Boneless Wings – $10.99
- White Spinach Queso –$7.99
- Crispy Cheddar Bites – $7.49
- Fried Pickles7.49
- Triple Dipper Combination of 3 appetizers
- Combination of 3 appetizers $12.99
- Chips & Salsa – $5.29
- Texas Cheese Fries Full – $9.49
- Classic Nachos- $9.99
- Classic Nachos with Fajita Chicken or Beef- $11.99
- Fresh Guacamole – $7.49
- Signature Wings – $10.49
- Signature Boneless Wings- $10.69
- Salads, Soups, & Chilis House Salad- $4.99
- Quesadilla Explosion Salad- $10.99
- Santa Fe Chicken Salad- $10.99
- Boneless Buffalo Chicken Salad – $10.99
- Caribbean Salad With Grilled Chicken – $10.99
- Caribbean Salad with Grilled Shrimp – $11.99
- Grilled Chicken Salad- $10.99
- Soup & House Salad- $6.99
Sandwiches & Handhelds
Served with Homestyle Fries
- Bacon Avocado Chicken Sandwich – $10.49
- Buffalo Chicken Ranch Sandwich – $9.99
Served with House-Made Garlic Dill Pickles & Homestyle Fries
- Southern Smokehouse Burger – $10.99
- Big Mouth Bites – $9.59
- Ancho Salmon – $14.99
- 6 oz Sirloin with Grilled Avocado – $10.99
- Mango Chile Chicken – $11.49
- Grilled Chicken Salad – $10.99
- Margarita Grilled Chicken -$10.99
Fajitas & Enchiladas
- Mix and Match Fajitas – $12.99
- Mix and Match Fajita Trio – $16.99
- Beef Enchiladas – $11.49
- Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas- $11.49
Fresh Mex Bowls
- Prime Rib Fresh Mex Bowl – $10.99
- Chipotle Chicken Fresh Mex Bowl – $11.49
- Smothered Prime Rib Burrito – $10.99
- Tacos & Quesadillas
- Ranchero Chicken Tacos – $10.99
- Spicy Shrimp Tacos – $10.99
Chicken & Seafood
- Cajun Chicken Pasta – $11.99
- Crispy Honey-Chipotle Crispers – $11.29
- Original Chicken Crispers – $11.29
- Lunch Combo – Fajitas – $9.00
- Lunch Combo – Big Mouth Bites 2 Mini Burgers $7.49
- Lunch Combo – Chipotle Chicken Fresh Mex Bowl- $8.00
- Dips – $0.79
- Molten Chocolate Cake – $7.29
- Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie – $7.29
- Cheesecake – $7.29
- Fountain Drinks 32oz – $1.00
- Blackberry Iced Tea – $2.79
- Mango Iced Tea – $2.79
- Strawberry Lemonade – $2.99
- IBC Rootbeer – $2.49
- Dasani – $2.09
- Coffee – $2.29
- Milk – $2.29
- Gallon – $5.89
- Gallon – $7.99
- Arnold Palmer – $2.59
- Juice – $2.19
Each comes with choice of entree, side, and drink
- Pizza Pepperoni – $4.99
- Mac & Cheese – $4.99
- Pepper Pals Grilled Cheese Sandwich – $4.99
- Pepper Pals Cheese Quesadilla – $4.99
- Pepper Pals Crispy Chicken Crispers – $4.99
- Pepper Pals Grilled Chicken Bites – $4.99
- Pepper Pals Cheese Burger Bites – $4.99
- Mix & Match Party Platter Fajitas – $49.99
- Party Platter Enchiladas – $49.99
- Party Platter Baby Back Ribs – $64.99
- Party Platter Quesadilla Explosion Salad – $35.99
- Party Platter House Salad – $15.99
- Party Platter Triple Dipper – $49.99
- Party Platter Big Mouth Bites – $39.99
- Party Platter Chips & Salsa – $7.99
- Party Platter Dessert Trio – $32.99
- Party Platter Wings – $54.99
- Party Platter Boneless Wings – $49.99
3 For Me Price List Menu
|Cajun Chicken Pasta||$ 11.99|
|Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadillas||$ 11.99|
|Cilantro-Lime Carne Asada||$ 12.99|
|Classic Sirloin (6oz)||$ 14.99|
|Oldtimer With Cheese||$ 10.99|
|Big Mouth Crispy Chicken Sandwich||$ 10.99|
|Buffalo Chicken Ranch Sandwich||$ 10.99|
|Individual Chicken Fajitas||$ 11.99|
|Individual Shrimp Fajitas||$ 12.99|
|Cajun Shrimp Pasta||$ 12.99|
|Margarita Grilled Chicken||$ 12.99|
|Original Chicken Crispers||$ 11.99|
|Crispy Chicken Crispers||$ 11.99|
|Crispy Honey-Chipotle Chicken Crispers||$ 11.99|
What is the number of chili’s restaurants?
In the United States, there are 1,500 Chili’s restaurants. Amazingly, every state has a Chili’s restaurant. In addition, 33 Chili’s restaurants are located outside of the United States and in two territories.
Who has chills?
Chili’s is owned by Brinker International. Restaurant executive Norman E. Brinker purchased Chili’s in 1983, and he has subsequently acquired thousands of outlets globally.
Chili’s closes at what time on Sunday?
At 10:30 p.m., Chili’s shuts. every Sunday. Before you go to the restaurant, you can always check based on your location.
What is the process of chili’s curbside to go?
To use Chili’s Curbside To Go, just place an online order, pay with your Chili’s App, and select Curbside. Simply grab your phone when you go to a curbside location, let them know where you are, and they will deliver your food.
Who makes chili’s unique sausce
Avocado Ranch Dipping Sauce is Chili’s trademark condiment.
Who began chill
Larry Lavine founded Chili’s. Larry Lavine has always been passionate about the complete restaurant experience and ensuring guests love their meals, from being inspired by a Texas Chilli Cookoff to owning a Chili’s restaurant.
Where did the name chili’s come from
Chilli’s was named after the dish Chili. They didn’t have enough meat, so they mixed chili peppers and onions into their plates to make up for it.
You can bookmark us, leave a remark below, and be sure to hear back from us if you need any further information on Chili’s menu with prices.