Ongoing Bauchi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2022/2023 Application form at the official portal. Those that want to apply for the recruitment for Civil Service Commission job vacancies/positions at www.bauchistate.gov.ng should use the guidelines here.
In this article, we will show you how to successfully apply for Bauchi State Civil Service Commission recruitment at the official form portal. Make sure you adhere to all the civil service jobs guide.
Interested applicants are required to have an idea of everything concerning the Bauchi civil service recruitment, date, requirement, and the latest before going further to the job portal to apply for the Bauchi civil service commission job vacancies.
IMPORTANT: The Bauchi State recruitment application is completely free for everyone, never give money to anyone claiming to be an agent. The Bauchi State 2022 civil service commission recruitment is totally on merit.
Basic Requirements for Bauchi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2022
The following requirements and criteria must be met before applicants can qualify for the Civil Service Commission jobs in Bauchi State:
- SSCE: West African ExaminationSenior School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate with not less than 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (should not exceed two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Good communication skills
- Good Knowledge of computer applications will serve as an added advantage.
Trending Jobs in Nigeria:
- NJI Recruitment
- TRCN Recruitment
- NEITI Recruitment
- NCA Recruitment
- IITA Recruitment
- NSIA Recruitment
- NDIC Recruitment
- EFCC Shortlisted Candidates
- Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Adamawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
How to Apply for Bauchi State Civil Service 2022 Recruitment
The following steps are to make you register successfully for the Bauchi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment:
- Ensures that you have an active data plan
- Open your favorite browser
- Visit the State Civil service portal at – bauchistate.gov.ng
- Follow the registration procedure provided
- Fill in and submit your application.
NOTE: The Bauchi State civil service List of shortlisted candidates will be released after the registration closing date, wait patiently for the names.
Bauchi Civil Service Commission Job Vacancies Registration Closing Date
The deadline for the Civil service commission recruitment has not been announced, keep checking this page for updates on the application starting and closing date.
Brief about Bauchi Civil Service Commission Recruitment
With a population of about 5 million according to the 2006 census, Bauchi State has gone through a tremendous transformation since it was created.
During the colonial era up to independence, it formed part of the Bauchi-Plateau of the then Northern Region, until the 1967 state creation exercise, when the Bauchi, Borno, and Adamawa provinces constituted the former North-Eastern State.
Interested candidates should ensure that all information and documents submitted are legal so as to avoid disqualification or prosecution.
- Bauchi state civil service recruitment list
- history of Bauchi state civil service
- Bauchi state job portal
I hope the procedures on Bauchi State civil service commission recruitment, I hope the guidelines were very helpful to you. Feel free to use the comment box below for questions.