Correct WAEC Mathematics Questions and Answers 2021/2022 Objectives/ Essay here. Get Free WAEC Mathematics Expo/runs today, Candidates can download sure Mathematics WAEC Questions and Answers directly into their device. This article will guide you on how to answer mathematics questions with random repeated WAEC Maths questions.
The Mathematics WAEC examination is one of the major subjects all candidates must pass. Once you fail to perform well in the ongoing core WAEC Mathematics (OBJ & Theory) Exams, you may have to write again. We equally have Mathematics Past Questions and Answers for practice purposes on our website.
The latest WAEC general Mathematics will consist of Paper 1 & Paper 2, The Objectives, and the Theory Part. Make sure you follow the SSCE Examination accordingly. Your WAEC Timetable is out, make good use of it.
The WAEC Mathematics objectives and theory Questions are ready for you. All you need to do is to prepare and get set for the Exams. The questions are just like the past questions you have been studying, get ready to Answers those questions.
Is WAEC Mathematics 2021 Objectives Questions and Answers PDF on Sales?
If you are really in need of WAEC Mathematics Runs, the infoshoutloud.com.ng team is yet to give you feedback on this. There are many scammers online promising to give expo on maths, beware of them. Do not risk your exams and money.
The WASSCE mathematics Objectives Questions will require that you attempt all. Make sure you read the questions well before making a decision. The right options are always there staring at you.
1. Which of the following is not a perfect square.
- (A) X 2
- (B) 2y 2
- (C) 4d 2
- (D) 25 p 2
- (E) 16t
2. Find the roots of the equation 〖2x〗^2-10x+12
- A. 1 or X=3
- B. 2 or X=3
- C. 4 or X=3
- D. -3 or X=2
- E. 2 or X=-3
3. Express 24.000 x 0.0042 in standard form
- A.〖10.08 ×10〗^1
- B.〖1.008 ×10〗^1
- C.〖10.08 ×10〗^(-2)
- D.〖10.008 ×10〗^(-1)
- E.〖1.008 ×10〗^(-1)
5. Simplify 〖64〗^(-1/3)×4^(-1/2)×〖16〗^(-1/2)
- A. -1/2
- B. 2/3
- C. 3/4
- D. 3/2
6. In how many ways can the letter of the word GRATITUDE be arranged?
- A. 9!/3!
- B. 9!/2!
- C. 9!
- D. 9!/2!3!
- E. 9!/2!2!
The Latest Correct today’s Mathematics objectives Questions and Answers for WAEC loading…
- WAEC Biology Questions and Answers
- WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers
- WAEC Literature in English Questions and Answers
- WAEC Physics Questions and Answers
Where to get Mathematics Essay 2021 WAEC Questions and Answers PDF
There Mathematics Essay Questions for WAEC are ready for you. As stated earlier, Make sure you get yourself also ready to supply answers to the questions.
Sample Practice Questions and Answers:
1. There are 12 blue, 5 red balls and 3 green balls in a box. If a ball is picked at random. What is the probability that it is a
Red and green ball
Red or blue ball
Total number of balls = 12+5+3 = 20
Blue = 12
Red = 5
Green = 3
Probability of Red ball = 5/20 = ¼
Probability of Green ball = 3/20 = 3/20
Probability of Blue ball = 12/20 = 3/5
Red or Green ball
Probability of Red + Probability of Green
Red or blue ball
Probability of Red × Probability of Green
2. Express the product of 0.00013 and 4000 in standard form
〖1.3 × 10〗^(-4)× 4× 〖10〗^(-4)
〖1.3 ×4 ×10〗^(-4+3)
Free Correct today’s Mathematics theory Questions and Answers for WAEC SSCE loading…
The WAEC 2021 Mathematics Essay Questions will carry up to 15 Questions and you will be required to answer only 10. The following are key to answering the mathematics questions:
- Before you start, make sure you go through the instructions and adhere strictly to them.
- Write your details where required.
- Do not waste time in one question so as to be able to answer the expected number of questions.
- Always answer questions that are simple to you first.
- Make your handwriting visible and readable
- Answer questions only meant for your country
- Go through your answers before submitting the answer booklet.
Download Mathematics Expo/Runs 2021 for WAEC
As the Examination is ongoing, candidates can download Solutions to WAEC mathematics into their device. Do you know how this can be done?
All you need is to wait for the Solutions to be out and proceed to click the download button for the Answers.
WAEC Maths Examination Schedule
All the schedule has been done on the Timetable. Always make reference to the Timetable. Try as much as you can to arrive at the examination venue early.
When the question Paper is given to you, remember that you do not have all day to solve the questions.
Do you have any questions on the WAEC Mathematics Questions and Answers Answers expo pdf above? If there is any, use the comment section below.