Welcome to our article on Post Picture Comment on Facebook: You possibly understood you could publish photos to Facebook in a status update, however did you recognize you can publish a photo in a comment you make on someone else’s post on Facebook? It hasn’t always been possible though. It had not been until June 2013 that the social network started sustaining photo-commenting, and it’s built right into the internet site and mobile app.
Table of Contents
Post Picture on Facebook Comment
Now you could make a photo comment as opposed to just typical message, or post both a message comment and a picture to show it. Whatever picture you prefer to post shows up in the listing of comments below the post to which it refers.
Post Picture Comment Facebook
This is a specifically wonderful function to have for birthdays as well as other holiday desires given that pictures commonly say more than words.
Previously, to add an image to a comment, you needed to submit an image somewhere online and afterwards place the code that connected to the picture. It was messy and not as easy as it is now.
- SEE RELATED
- How Can I Reset My Facebook Account
- What to do When You Mistakenly Deleted Facebook Friend Request
- How To Deactivate Facebook Account On Mobile Easily
- How to Recover Deleted Messages on Facebook
- Learn and Use Facebook Mobile Messenger
- Ways To Retrieve Deleted Facebook Messages
- Ways to Reactivate Facebook Account
- How To Get Old Deleted Facebook Messages
- About Facebook Friend Requests From Existing Friends
- How You can Retrieve Deleted Messages On Facebook Messenger
- Surveymonkey Facebook Poll
- How to Reset Facebook
How To Check Visitors In Facebook
The best ways to Consist of an Image in a Comment on Facebook
The particular steps to do this are somewhat different relying on how you gain access to Facebook.
From a Computer – Open Up Facebook in your favored web browser on your computer system. After that:
– Click Comment on your news feed underneath the post you want to react to.
– Get in any kind of text, if you want, then click the camera symbol at the right side of the text box.
– Pick the image or video you wish to contribute to the comment.
– Send the comment like you would other.
With the Mobile Application– Utilizing the applications for Android and iphone mobile devices, tap the Facebook application and afterwards:
– Tap comment under the post you want to Comment on to bring up the digital key-board.
– Go into a text comment and touch the camera symbol beside the text-entry field.
– Select the photo you wish to comment with and afterwards touch Done or whatever other switch is used on your device to exit that display.
– Faucet post to comment with the picture.
Making Use Of the Mobile Facebook Site– Utilize this technique to send image talk about Facebook if you’re not utilizing the mobile application or the desktop computer web site, but rather the mobile web site:
-Faucet Comment on the post that ought to include the picture comment.
-With or without keying text in the supplied text box, touch the camera symbol beside the text-entry area.
-Pick either Take Photo or Photo Library to pick the picture you want to put in the comment.
-Tap post to comment with the picture.
The above is all you need from infoshoutloud.com.ng in this particular Topic, Use the search bar at the right-hand side of this page to search for any related facebook issues you are facing and kindly share it with friends.