NTI Application form 2021/2022 Admission Updated. National Teachers Institute Registration form and how to get NTI form at the official portal.
The Application form for NTI for the 2020/2021 Academic session has been announced to the general public. The Form is out and available for sales, Interested applicants can get the form NTI for distance learning.
NTI is an institution dedicated to teachers’ training. NTI offers many programmes to facilitates your teaching skills to meet up the challenges of the 21st century.see more about NTI application form below.
The National Teachers’ Institute, Kaduna is a single-mode distance education institution. It was established in 1976 by the Federal Government to satisfy the pressing needs in the country for trained and qualified teaching staff at all levels of the educational system.
The NTI New students portal is now at www.my.nti.edu.ng/. Students can now register for the programme without stress. The NTI student Registration portal is mobile-friendly with a good user interface.
NTI Application for New Candidates | BA/B.SC | PGDE | ADE | NCE | PTTP
The Procedures are provided below:
- To begin an application simply visit https://my.nti.edu.ng
- Create an Application Account
- Course Selection
- View Amount to Pay and RRR (Please note that only payments made against RRR Codes generated via this portal would be accepted.
a. NCE/ADE/PTTP Programmes – N250 b. BA/BSc Programmess- N5500 c. PGDE Programmes – N10,500
- Generate RRR
- Payments: Card or Bank
- Continue Application
- Personal Details form: This form requires an applicant’s State of Origin, Local Government of Origin, State of Residence, Local Government of Residence, Residential Address and Profile Photo.
- Click on the drop-down to select from the list of options.
- Click on “Upload Photo” to select a photo from the file Explorer
- (Photo format should be png, jpeg format and photo size should be a maximum of 500kb).
- Click on “Continue” to proceed
Continue the application process.
- Academic Details
- Tertiary Academic Details
- Work Experience
- Upload Documents
- Review & Print Application Form
To make changes click “Edit Now” to make modifications to some details(changes can be made to only highlighted fields).
- Click on “I hereby certify that all the information I have provided in the NTI prospective Student Application is correct and true”
- Click “Done” after making a change, a pop-up is displayed for confirmation.
- Click on “Submit Application” to complete process.
- Click “Print Application” button to print Application Slip.
You can equally Access Student Dashboard, Check NTI Payment Status, and Download NTI Admission Letter,
I hope the procedures provided above on the NTI Application/Admission Form for was very useful to you? Feel free to ask questions using the comments section below.