Welcome to our article, How Do I Log out of My Facebook Account? Have you logged in to your Facebook and got stuck in it? Like it got stuck to your device that no one else but only you can access your Facebook on that particular device? See how to log out of Facebook below.
What happens in the above case is that you do not know where your logout button is located on Facebook. It happened to me for almost a year but I didn’t bother finding out since I was the only using my system and so I didn’t need to logout of my Facebook account.
In this post, I want to show you how to logout of Facebook account so you can login to another or do whatever you want to do.
- SEE ALSO
- How Do I Delete My Pictures On Facebook
- How You Can Delete Pics From Facebook
- Look Up Someone On Facebook By Email
- Welcome to Facebook Lookup By Email Address
- Delete Friends On Facebook Faster
- Learn How To Connect Facebook Page To Instagram
- Learn How To Connect A Facebook Page To Twitter
How Do I Log out of My Facebook Account?
To log out from your current device that you are using to access Facebook, simply click on the V-like drop down and select “Logout” at the top right hand corner of your FB page – See the image below:
Advance Facebook Account Logout
To log out of Facebook on another computer, phone or tablet that you have used to access your FB account, you need to follow the steps given bellow.
It’s needful to logout of all public computers that you have used to login to your account else you may fall victim of cyber criminals.
This is how you can automatically logout of all other device that you have used to access Facebook in the past.
Go to your Security and Login Settings
Click on the Where You’re Logged In section
Find the session you want to end and click End Activity
Clicking End Activity will immediately log you off of Facebook on that computer, phone or tablet.
The above is all you need from infoshoutloud.com.ng in this particular Topic, Use the search bar at the right-hand side of this page to search for any related facebook issues you are facing and kindly share it with friends.
- SEE RELATED
- How Can I Reset My Facebook Account
- What to do When You Mistakenly Deleted Facebook Friend Request
- How To Deactivate Facebook Account On Mobile Easily
- How to Recover Deleted Messages on Facebook
- Learn and Use Facebook Mobile Messenger
- Ways To Retrieve Deleted Facebook Messages
- Ways to Reactivate Facebook Account
- How To Get Old Deleted Facebook Messages
- About Facebook Friend Requests From Existing Friends
- How You can Retrieve Deleted Messages On Facebook Messenger
- Surveymonkey Facebook Poll
- How to Reset Facebook
How To Check Visitors In Facebook
- See How To Add Hashtags On Facebook
- My Facebook.Com Sign In – Sign in to Facebook Today
- See Facebook Password Recovery Options
- How to Connect to Facebook
- Steps on How To Get Unblocked On Facebook By Someone
- Send Email on Facebook – Email For Facebook
- \Steps on How to Search for someone On Facebook without An Account
- How to Access the Official Facebook Site