Welcome to our guide on How to Write Post On Facebook: This will help you to Write Post On Facebook, both in the mobile application and also on the Facebook internet site. posts can consist of text, pictures, videos, and location information. You can publish by yourself page, a friend page, or on the page of a team that you’re a part of.
How to Write Post On Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook Information Feed if you’re visited.
– If you typically aren’t logged in, enter your e-mail address (or phone number) as well as password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Go to the page where you intend to publish. Depending upon where you wish to create your post, this will vary:
- SEE RELATED
- How Can I Reset My Facebook Account
- What to do When You Mistakenly Deleted Facebook Friend Request
- How To Deactivate Facebook Account On Mobile Easily
- How to Recover Deleted Messages on Facebook
- Learn and Use Facebook Mobile Messenger
- Ways To Retrieve Deleted Facebook Messages
- Ways to Reactivate Facebook Account
- How To Get Old Deleted Facebook Messages
- About Facebook Friend Requests From Existing Friends
- How You can Retrieve Deleted Messages On Facebook Messenger
- Surveymonkey Facebook Poll
- How to Reset Facebook
How To Check Visitors In Facebook
– Your page – You could create a post for your page from the top of the Information Feed.
– a friend page – Click the search bar on top of the screen, key in a friend name, click their name, then click their profile picture.
– A group – Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, then click the group you want to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box is at the top of the News Feed. If you’re posting to a friend page or a group page, you’ll locate the post box listed below the cover photo.
4. Include text to your post. Type your material into the post box. You could also include a tinted background by clicking one of the color obstructs listed below the text box.
– Colored histories are only sustained for posts of 130 characters or fewer.
5. Include extra content to your post. If you want to add even more to your post, click among the options situated listed below the post box:
-Photo/Video – Permits you to select an image or video from your computer system to submit to the post.
-Tag Friends – Permits you to pick a friend or group of Friends to identify in the post. Identified Friends will get the post on their own web pages.
-Check in – Lets you include an address or an area to your post.
-Feeling/Activity – Lets you pick an emotion or task to contribute to the post.
6. Click post. It’s the blue button in the bottom-right edge of the window.
The above is all you need from infoshoutloud.com.ng in this particular Topic, Use the search bar at the right-hand side of this page to search for any related facebook issues you are facing and kindly share it with friends.