FUDMA List Of Courses. This article will guide the general public and specifically candidates on all the courses offered in the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina so that every candidate who which to chooses the school when registering for JAMB will be able to have an idea of what the school offers.
This article is provided to satisfy your curiosity for the knowledge of courses offered at the University. Check also for the requirements needed to apply for admission.
Table of Contents
FUDMA Available Programmes
Below are the available programmes (courses) in the FUDutsinma. The page will be updated as soon as any programme (s) is introduced into the system.
- Faculty of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology: There are six departments in this faculty which are:
-Fisheries and Aquaculture
-Agricultural Economics and Extension
-Crop Production and Protection
-Forestry and Wild Life Protection
-Food Science and Technology
- Faculty of Arts: This faculty has just two Departments which are:
– Department of History and Strategic Studies, and
-Department of Language and Linguistics
- Faculty of Education: This faculty was created from the former faculty of Science and Education in 2015/2016 academic year. The two departments here are:
-Science Education, and
- Faculty of Social Science
– Economics and Development Studies
-Geography and Regional Planning
- Faculty of Science
– Mathematical Science
-Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
-Biological Sciences, and
- Faculty of Management Science
FUDutsinma UTME Admission Requirements.
- An applicant must have at least five (5) credits in any of the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE) ( West African Examinations Council (WAEC), National Examinations Council (NECO)) or equivalents at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to the course of study.
- Applicants must write the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and attain an acceptable standard in the Use of English (Compulsory) and three subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
- Candidate must attain an acceptable standard in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
Applicant must be up to 16-years minimum at the time of application
FUDutsinma Direct Entry Requirement.
- An applicant with two (2) A level passes or its equivalent at the advanced level in one or more relevant subjects may be admitted into 200 level of the programme.
SCHOOL CONTACT ADDRESS
Please, if you have any complain use any of the school contacts below.
Telephone line: +23480123456789
Email: [email protected]
For every question concerning the FUDMA Courses, kindly leave it at the comment box below. Share this information with friends.