Federal Polytechnic Bali Admission List 2023/2024 Official portal – Latest Updates on Federal Poly Bali ND and HND Admission List and how to Check Federal Polytechnic Bali Merit list and admission status at the FEDPOBALI and JAMB portal. See the latest news below.
This page is out to guide all candidates who applied for Federal Polytechnic Bali Admission and wish to know whether the Akanupoly has released the admission list for National Diploma (ND) or Higher National Diploma (HND) Full-time program.
Carefully Check your Admission List for Federal Polytechnic Bali and Admission status here via the FEDPOBALI admission portal and JAMB Caps respectively. Successfully Candidates are to ACCEPT or REJECT their admission depending on the Candidate’s decision on the admission offered.
Those who applied and took part in the Federal Polytechnic Bali Post UTME and didn’t upload their O level Result on JAMB official website are expected to visit Accredited JAMB CBT Centre to do so as fast as possible to foster the admission process.
Table of Contents
How to Check Federal Polytechnic Bali Admission List 2023
The following steps are followed to Check Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Merit List and admission status:
- Visit the Federal Polytechnic Bali admission portal via https://www.fedpobali.edu.ng/
- Select Programme Type (ND or HND)
- Enter your Application Number/JAMB Reg No.
- Click on Submit
How to Check Federal Poly Bali Admission on JAMB Cap
Follow the procedure below to check your admission status on the JAMB portal:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your JAMB Profile
- Navigate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Choose your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
At this juncture, I believe you have gotten all the necessary updates on Federal Polytechnic Bali Admission List. We encourage you to share this interesting article with your friends on social media. Feel free to drop your comment at the comment section below.