Welcome to our article on Car Auctions Toronto: The City of Toronto has a contract with North Toronto Auction to dispose of surplus (decommissioned) city vehicles through monthly auctions.
The sale of City of Toronto fleet surplus vehicles and motorized equipment is conducted on the last Saturday of each month at North Toronto Auto Auctions, Inisfil ON. The public can attend the auctions in person or can bid on City vehicles and equipment on their website.
Buy Cars From Car Auctions Toronto
Public Auctions are the last Saturday of every month except when there is a holiday weekend and then it will run the week before. Please check the Calendar of Events for dates of future sales. Doors open on sale day at 8 am and the sale starts at 9 am sharp.
Go to the North Toronto Auction website. From the home page pull-down menu, go to:
- Public Auction
- Click on Run List- Webcast Photo Preview.
- Click on View List button and to see photos and details.
It is best to view one week prior to Auction date as more items will be posted.
- How To Find Used Car Auctions Near You
- How to Buy Salvage Title Cars from Insurance Companies
- Online Car Auctions Websites to Buy Used & Salvage Cars
- Best Tips to Know When Buying a Car at an Online Auction
- Do you think Car Auctions Worth It? – Car Auctions
- Saving for Retirement
- Setting Some Financial Goals for Your Future
- Steps to Set a Budget for Buying Your First Home
- What You Should Look for in a Starter Home
- The Company you can Choose to Buy a Term
- How to Ensure that Your Term Insurance Claims Are Never Rejected
- Why You Should not De-Prioritize a Term Insurance Plan
- How You Can Make a Maturity Claim on Your Life Insurance
- Benefits That Online Term Insurance Gives to Dependent
Payment method – picking up the vehicle
All arrangements are made directly with North Toronto Auction. Terms and conditions of sale are on their website.
Everything is sold “AS IS WHERE IS” meaning it is your responsibility to certify and Clean Air test any vehicle you buy.
Winning bidders should remove the vehicles or make their own arrangements to move them.
Change in auction process from twice annually to monthly
By disposing of surplus vehicles 12 times annually the City reaps many financial benefits such as:
- cutting down costs due to depreciation, towing, storage, and theft
- increasing the return value on vehicles
- more vehicles are sold while they are still running and operable
I hope this article was very useful to you, kindly share it with friends. The above data was taken from a different source to analyze the different car auction websites. From the analysis, we have been able to come out with everything onCar Auctions Toronto: Buy New and Used Cars . Kindly share this article with your friends on social media below