Auchi Polytechnic SPAT Admission List 2021/2022 PDF Download Checking portal – Updates on Auchi Polytechnic Admission List and how to Check Auchi Poly Merit list and admission status at the Polytechnic and JAMB portal.
This article is out to guide all applicants who Applied for Auchi Polytechnic Polytechnic Admission and wish to know whether the Auchi Poly has released the admission list for National Diploma (ND) or Higher National Diploma (HND) Full-time program.
Carefully Check Admission List for Auchi Polytechnic and Admission status here via the AuchiPoly admission portal and JAMB Caps respectively. Successfully Candidates are to ACCEPT or REJECT their admission depending on the Candidate’s decision on the admission offered.
Those who applied and took part in the Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME and didn’t upload their O level Result on JAMB official website are expected to visit Accredited JAMB CBT Centre to do so as fast as possible to foster the admission process.
How to Check Auchi Polytechnic Admission List 2021
The following steps are followed to Check Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Merit List and admission status:
- Visit the Auchi Poly SPAT admission status portal at https://www.auchipoly-online.com/admissionlistcriteria.php
- Chose your program of study.
- Select Department.
- Select the Course of Study.
- Lastly, click on ‘Check Admission List’ to access your admission status.
How to Check Auchi Poly Admission on JAMB Cap
Follow the procedure below to check your AuchiPoly admission status on the JAMB portal:
- Visit the jamb Admission checking portal at jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Profile using your username and password.
- Navigate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Choose your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
At this juncture, I believe you have gotten all the necessary updates on Auchi Polytechnic Admission List. We encourage you to share this interesting article with your friends on social media. Feel free to drop your comment at the comment section below.