Free likely WAEC Physics Questions and answers for Objectives/Essay, WAEC Objectives and theory Questions and answers for Physics SSCE Exams. Correct likely Physics Expo/Runs for WAEC and how to answer WAEC Physics Questions Paper 1 & 2 without stress.
The Solution to WAEC Questions and Answers for Physics Objectives and theory Sections are highly considered here. likely WAEC Maths Exams questions and answers expo.
The West African Examination Council, WAEC Physics exams have been scheduled in such a way that Candidates can prepare adequately made a good grade. Read more on how to answer WAEC Physics exams Questions and likely WAEC Physics Expo below.
WAEC Physics Objectives 2022 Questions and answers are Available online
Those who wish to pass WAEC Physics Objectives exams at ease can now Download Physics’ latest update today below:
Practice WAEC Physics Past Questions and Answers PDF:
1. The acceleration of a moving object can be determined from the?
- A. slope of its velocity-time graph.
- B. area under its velocity-time graph
- C. slope of its distance-time graph.
- D. area under its distance-time graph.
Correct Answer: A (slope of its velocity-time graph)
2. A diver steps off a diving platform that is 10m above the water. If there is no air resistance during the fall, there will be a decrease in the diver’s
- A. momentum
- B. total mechanical energy
- C. kinetic energy
- D. gravitational potential energy
Correct Answer: D (gravitational potential energy)
3. The temperature of an object is raised by 120°C. The resulting increase in its absolute temperature is
- A. 200K
- B. 120 K
- C. 50K
- D. 393K
Correct Answer: B (120)
4. The length of an iron bar is 100cm at 20°C. At what temperature will its length increase by 0.01%? [Linear expansivity of iron = 1.2 x 10−5°C]
- A. 23.0°C
- B. 38.0°C
- C. 28.3°C
- D. 48.0°C
Correct Answer: C (28.3°C)
5. The area under a velocity-time graph represents
- A. speed
- C. moment
- D. acceleration
Correct Answer: B (distance)
6. When ultraviolet light is incident on certain metallic particles are emitted. These particles are called
- A. photons
- B. protons
- C. photoelectrons
- D. positrons
Correct Answer: A (photons)
7. Which of the following thermometers is used to measure the temperature of the human body?
- A. Thermocouple
- B. Platinum resistance thermometer
- C. Gas thermometer
- D. Alcohol-in-glass thermometer
Correct Answer: B (Platinum resistance thermometer)
8. A device consumes 100 W of power when connected to a 120 V source. Calculate its resistance.
- A. 144Ω
- B. 12,000 Ω
- C. 20.0Ω
- D. 1.2Ω
Correct Answer: D (1.2Ω)
The Answers to WAEC Physics Objectives Questions is not yet available online
WAEC Objectives Questions and answers for Physics loading…
Likely WAEC Expo Runs for Physics SSCE Exams loading….
2022 WAEC Physics Essay Questions and Answers PDF
Those who wish to pass WAEC Physics Theory exams at ease are now advised to Download the latest update today on Theory questions and Answers below:
WAEC essay questions and answers for Physics exams loading…
Physics theory Questions and answers for WAEC loading…
Likely WAEC Physics Expo/Runs for SSCE 2022
The latest updates on West African Examination Council, WAEC Physics exams Expo is not yet available. Candidates should try as much as possible to follow the instructions provided here.
- WAEC Commerce Questions and Answers
- WAEC Data Processing Questions and Answers
- WAEC Agric Science Questions and Answers
- WAEC Biology Practical Questions and Answers
How to pass Physics WAEC exams 2022
The following are tips on how to answer WAEC Physics Objectives and Theory Questions easily:
- Got to the Exams venue early
- Avoid every disturbance/distraction during the exams period
- Pray before the commencement of the exams
- Read and follow all the instructions provided on the questions paper accordingly
- Fill your details where required on the answers booklet
- Read the objectives questions at least three times before chosing your answer
- Start the theory questions with the questions you know best
- Manage your time appropriately, avoid wasting time unnecessarily
- Attempt the required number of Questions
- Cross Check your work before submitting your answer booklet.
That is all for now concerning WAEC Physics Questions and answers for Objectives and Essay papers. Use the comments section below for your Questions.