Welcome to WAEC Literature Drama and Poetry Answers 2020. There are many students sitting for WAEC 2020 Literature in English who are online searching for the correct WAEC Literature answers. Here we are going to provide you with the necessary ideas on how to provide answers to the given questions. keep reading,
Table of Contents
WAEC Literature in English Drama and Poetry answers
WAEC literature in English Questions and answers
WAEC 2020 Literature in English Poetry answers
WAEC Literature in English Drama Answers
WAEC 2020 Literature drama and Poetry answers
WAEC 2020 Literature in English Objectives and theory answers
The WAEC Literature Objectives answers demands that you take the right option from the many options provided. The theory demands that you write down the correct answers to the question following the instruction.
WAEC LITERATURE SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
There will be three papers – Papers 1, 2 and 3. Papers 1 and 2 will a composite paper and will be taken at one sitting.
Paper 1 will be a multiple choice objective test. It will contain fifty questions distributed as follows:
(a) Twenty questions on General Knowledge of Literature;
(b) Five questions on an unseen prose passage;
(c) Five questions on an unseen poem;
(d) Twenty context questions on the prescribed Shakespearean text.
Candidates will be required to answer all the questions within 1 hour for 50 marks.
Section A will be on African Prose and Section B on Non-African Prose.
Two essay questions will be set oneach of the novels prescribed for study.
Candidates shall be required to answeronequestion only from eachsection within 1 hour 15 minutes for 50 marks.
Paper 3 will be on the Drama and Poetry components of the syllabus.
SECTION A (African Drama)
Dele Charley – The Blood of a Stranger.
1. How does love for wealth and power influence the actions of the characters in the play.
2. Examine Wara’s role in the development of the plot.
Frank Ogodo Ogbeche – Harvest of Corruption.
3. Consider Aloho as a foil to Ogeyi
4. How does Chief Haladu Ade-Amaka manipulate justice to his own advantage?
SECTION B (Non-African Drama)
Lorraine Hansberry – A Raisin in the Sun.
5. To what extent are the dreams of the Younger family fulfilled in the play?
6. Dicuss the living conditions of the Younger family.
Goldsmith – She Stoops to Conquer.
7. Compare the relationship between Tony and Constance with that between young Marlow and Kate
8. What makes Mr. Hardcastle a humorous character?
SECTION C (African Poetry)
9. Relate the tittle of the poem Ambush to the theme of frustrated dreams.
10. Comment on the poets’s use of imagery in The Dinning Table.
SECTION D (Non-African Poetry)
11. Comment on Birches as a descriptive poem.
12. Examine the relationship between God and man in The Pulley.
- WAEC Government Questions and Answers
- WAEC Computer Studies Questions and Answers
- WAEC Civic Education Questions and Answers
- WAEC Chemistry Questions and Answers
- WAEC Physics Questions and Answers
- WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers
How to Pass WAEC Literature in English Drama and Poetry
The following are necessary to pass waec Examinations
- read the questions atleast three times before providing answers
- Do not waste much time on one question
- Make sure you fill your details where required
- be punctual to the examination
- Follow the instruction in the question Paper
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) is a body in charge of the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination. The Certificate offered here is a very important credential that awards or certify the completion of your Secondary School Education. It is a major document that qualifies you into any tertiary institution and equally a major factor affect admission today. For this reason, Every Student preparing for this examination WAEC 2020 is preparing for something great. Care should be taken when participating in this examination in other not to come out with bad grades. The following are the key answers to WAEC Literature 2020.
1. Determine to Pass
The WAEC 2020 mathematics is mainly for those who have made up their mind to pass it with a good grade. Any candidate who, at this point in time, has not made up his or her mind to make the excellent grade in the forthcoming WAEC 2020 literature is actually not ready to pass. Your mind should be ready for the task ahead, do not follow lazy friends who believe in a miracle in the day of the exams, stay positive and study your books.
2. Have self-confidence
Self-confidence is another factor that affects a candidate’s performance. Promise to do it all by yourself and everything will come out very simple for you. It is a well-known fact that many students cancel the right answers just to copy the wrong ones because of a lack of self-confidence. Study and pray hard and you are the miracle for the day.
3. Start Studying Early
Studying is very important in your life as a student. WAEC is a very simple Exam to deal with as long as studies are involved. Studying is one thing and studying on time is another thing entirely. Do not wait for the WAEC 2020 literature exams to be so close before you start studying for it. Late preparation will not really help you. When you start studying early there will be time for you to revise before the exams.
2. Make Use the WAEC 2020 Syllabus
Using the WAEC 2020 syllabus is very essential as it will guide you on major topics to cover. Studying without the Syllabus will make you focus on unnecessary topics that will not appear in the exams. Also, most of the mathematics topic you have not done in class is there in the WAEC syllabus.
3. Pray to God Your creator
Many think that they can do it all alone without God. The Almighty God is your creator, seek for His assistance and He will never fail to help you. Your faith in God determines your success. God is there for you, call upon Him.
4. Adhere to exams instructions.
Any student who is not ready to adhere the examination conducts is planning to fail. Majority of WAEC Candidates that have their result held are from those that were not ready to follow the Exam instructions.
5. Use your time Wisely.
It is a well-known fact that WAEC literature demands a lot of time, manage the little time given to you wisely. Consider the number of questions you are to answer and the time given so that you can you time wisely.
6. Be punctual to the examination venue
Punctuality matters during the exams. Go to the exam venue early so that your brain can settle for the task. Rushing to the exam hall will make you unstable for the exam and can prone you to so many mistakes. Take time to go through the exam question paper before you start answering. WAEC literature-in-English Questions and Answers