Get Free live and correct WAEC Hausa Language Questions and Answers 2023/2024 Objectives/Essay here to score A1 when the result is out. You will also be guided on how to answer Hausa WAEC Questions with likely WAEC Hausa Language Expo/runs tips.
Our likely Hausa WAEC Questions and Answers will serve as a companion to all candidates that are ready to perform well in the ongoing West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination, WASSCE Paper 1 and 2 (OBJ & theory). Slotions to WAEC Hausa Language Questions for OBJ & Theory Papers.
Here, will will give Candidates some key to passing the Hausa language exam will waiting for the latest update on the WAEC expo and also provide relevant past Questions and Answers for practice purposes.
The Hausa Language Exams Schedule are made available in the WAEC Timetable. It will consist of two papers, Papers 1 and 2. Details on the papers are as follows:
Paper 1: Will be a multiple-choice objective test that will last1 hour and carry 60 marks. It will have three sections, Sections A, B, and C.
Table of Contents
WAEC 2023 Hausa Objectives Questions and Answers
The correct Objectives Questions and Answers on Hausa Language is loading…. We are going to give you updates once available.
WAEC Theory Hausa Questions and Answers 2023 PDF
The essay Questions and Answers on the Hausa Language is loading… We will update you immediately after released
CONTENT OF PAPER 2
- LANGUAGE (i) Composition/Letter Writing
- (ii) Sound System (Tsarin Sauti)
- (iii) Grammar (Nahawu): (a) Word Structure And Word Formation (Ginin kalmomi):(b) Word Classes (Azuzuwan kalmomi)(c) Grammatical Categories (Rukunonin Nahawu)(d) The structure and Types of Sentences: (Tsari da ire-iren jumloli)
SECTION B: LITERATURE
- (i) Oral Literature
- (ii) Written Literature
SECTION C: CULTURE
- (i) Greeting
- (ii) Tarbiyya
- (iii) Hospitality (karimci)
- (iv) Family (Iyali)
- (v) Traditional Beliefs and Practices
- (vi) Traditional Occupations (sana’o’ in gargajiya):
Hausa Language Essay Questions and Answers loading…
Hausa Language Expo/ Runs 2023 for WAEC SSCE
WAEC Hausa Language Questions and Answers or Expo Runs Objectives and Essay loading..
The following should be given atty to while in the exams hall:
- Make sure you read the Exams instructions carefully
- Call the attention of the invigilators where there is confusion
- Fill your exams details correctly
- Begin with the questions you know best
- Cross-check your answers before submitting the booklet.