WAEC Geography Questions and Answers 2023/2024 OBJ/Essay: We Welcome All WAEC Candidates to WAEC Geography Questions and answers 2023 page. Geography WAEC question and answer to Objectives and Theory, and likely WAEC 2023 Geography expo runs,
WAEC human and regional Geography question and answers, 2023 WAEC question on Geography, correct WAEC Geography question 2023, WAEC Human and regional Geography answers WAEC Geography Expo 2023. Solutions to WAEC Geography Questions for Objectives and theory Papers.
WAEC 2023 Geography Runz, how to answer WAEC 2023/2024 Geography Map reading questions PDF, Geography essay, and objective answers 2023? you are on the right page..
- WAEC Literature in English Questions and Answers
- WAEC Civic Education Questions and Answers
- WAEC Economics Questions and Answers
- WAEC Chemistry Questions and Answers
The latest updates Geography WAEC exams and how to successfully take part without stress is shown hereunder. Read the exams instructions carefully and avoid distractions.
WAEC 2023 Geography Questions and Answers PDF
The contents in 2023 WAEC Geography question paper is similar to other years own. on the WAEC Geography theory section, Some questions may be specified to be answered by candidates from a particular country.
Note: A WAEC question paper on a particular subject may be entirely cancelled and changed in a region when the West African Examination Council (WAEC) heading that region suspects a leakage of examination papers before the start of the exam.
JAMB RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS
How to Pass JAMB Successfully Without Cheating
There are lot of benefits in providing this 2023 geography waec questions and answers and such benefits of regular WAEC geography questions and answers practice includes enhancement in Speed: Regular practice of our WAEC Geography questions and answers makes you faster on the exam day because WAEC sometimes repeats questions word-for-word.
Enhancement in Exposure: Regular practices will help to expose you to your weaknesses and give you a chance to better yourself before the exam.
It Decreases anxiety: Regular and efficient practice improves your confidence before the exam. These is some of the beautiful benefits of practicing our WAEC Geography Questions and Answers to OBJ/Theory effectively.
SECTION A (OBJ)
Today’s geography objectives questions and answers for WAEC SSCE loading…
Below are past questions and answers:
Villages develop into urban centres when they ____
- A. attract more people
- B. produce enough food
- C. establish educational institutions
- D. grow in commerce and industry.
2. By how many times will a map measuring 12cm by 7cm be enlarged to make its area 336cm2?
- A. Twice
- B. Three times
- C. Four times
- D. Five times.
3. Eluviation is the process by which _______
- A. Soluble substances are removed from the upper layers of the soil
- B. soluble substances are deposited in the upper layers of the soil
- C. fine particles are removed from one layer of the soil to another
- D. fine particles are deposited in the upper layers of the soil.
4. Transhumance is the seasonal migration of livestock ______
- A. from the lowlands to the uplands
- B. from the north to the south following the rains
- C. in the semiarid steppes
- D. in search of water and pasture.
5. Variations in the lengths of day and night over the earth’s surface are due to the _____
- A. earth’s inclination to the sun and its revolution
- B. earth’s inclination to the sun and its rotation
- C. length of the earth’s orbit
- D. thickness of the earth’s atmosphere.
6. The progressive widening of joints and cracks in limestone by solutions, initially leads to the formation of ______
- A. grikes and clints
- B. stalactites and stalagmites
- C. caves and caverns
- D. cliffs and dry valleys.
7. When condensation occurs in a rising air mass, latent heat is _____
- A. absorbed by carbon dioxide
- B. lost to the atmosphere
- C. stored in the water molecules
- D. released as sensible heat.
8. Two cloud types of great vertical extent that produce much rainfall are _____
- A. cumulus and stratus
- B. cumulus and cumulo-nimbus
- C. cumulo-nimbus and nimbostratus
- D. strato-cumulus and nimbo-stratus.
9. The cheapest means of transport for long distance travel is by _____
- A. rail
- B. water
- C. air
- D. road.
10. If the distance between two points on a map with scale 1: 50,000 is 35mm, what is the distance between them on the ground?
- A. 1.50 km
- B. 1.55 km
- C. 1.75 km
- D. 1.85 km.
11. If a map has a scale of 1: 50,000 and a cocoa plantation is represented on the map by a rectangle 5 cm by 4 cm, what is the area of the plantation?
- A. 5 km2
- C. 20km2
- D. 25km2.
12. On which of the following pairs of dates is the length of day and night equal on the earth’s surface?
- A. June 21st and September 21st
- B. March 22nd and December 22nd
- C. June 21st and December 22nd
- D. March 21st and September 23rd.
So it’s important you make it a habit to regularly come to this our site to practice our WAEC Geography Questions and Answers to OBJ/ESSAY. There’s no doubt that this would help you achieve the grades you desire to make A’s on the WAEC exams.
WAEC Geography Objectives and theory answers 2023
Below are the WAEC Geography past Questions and Answers 2020/2023 to OBJ/theory we have for now. Feel free to use them without abuse.;
Today’s geography theory questions and answers for WAEC SSCE loading…
1. Write a geographical account of rail transport under the following headings:
(a) economic importance;
ANS: (b) Problems of rail transportation included:
– slow speed in developing countries;
– derailment due to flooding;
– poor time schedule;
– poor standard coaches;
– competition from other modes of transportation e.g. road and air;
– high cost of construction affected by steep gradient/terrain;
– high cost of spare parts, etc.
(c) The solutions to those problems included:
– wider gauges to increase speed;
– faster engines and coaches;
– proper planning and timing of movement schedules;
– improved management techniques;
– loans from banks;
– internal manufacturing of spare parts, etc.
2. a) Highlight any three main characteristics of each of the following settlement types:
b) State any four factors which are responsible for the growth of urban centres.
3. (a) Name: (i) two major export items from your country;
(ii) two major import items to your country;
(iii) two major trading partners of your country.
(b) Highlight four benefits your country derives from trading with other countries.
(c) Identify three problems encountered by your country in international trade.
4. (a) Highlight any five factors that have accounted for the world’s rapid population growth.
(b) Outline any five problems of rapid population growth.
ANS: (a) The factors that have accounted for the world’s rapid population growth include:
– early marriage;
– advancement in science and technology;
– improved medical care;
– low mortality rate;
– poor family planning.
Note: There is nothing like Waec Geography Expo online. WAEC SSCE candidates are to desist from patronizing online fraudsters / vendors who says they can provide such services as they are not real.
How to Pass WAEC Geography Exams (Expo/Runs)
Prepare very well for the Geography Exams
Preparation is the key to success. Without your preparation towards the forthcoming Geography exams, you can not know the correct answers to the questions presented before you. Read for your exams
- Use Geography Recommended textbooks
- Have self-confidence
- Prayto God concerning your Geography exams
- Goto the exams venue early.
- Followstrictly the instruction on the exam paper
- UseWAEC syllabus
WAEC Geography Questions and Answers
How to Practice WAEC Exams Past Questions for Free.
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) recently launched a portal called WAEC e-learning to curb the number of failures in the WAEC May/June SSCE by creating a portal that contains the resources for all WAEC approved subjects that will students understand the standards required for success in respective examinations.
WAEC e-learning contains past questions and solutions of all subjects.
WAEC e-learning portal is accessible from http://waeconline.org.ng/e-learning/index.htm.
The resources above on WAEC Geography Questions and Answers to OBJ/ESSAY have been provided by WAEC to assist you understand the required standards expected in Geography final Examination.
At this juncture, I hope the steps above are very useful for students who are really in need of the WAEC Geography Questions and Answers. Please share this guide to your friends
- WAEC Expo for geography Exams
- Geography questions and answers to WAEC
- WAEC geography past questions and answers