WAEC GCE Chemistry Questions and Answers 2020. People searching online for the WAEC GCE Chemistry Exams Can Download WAEC GCE 2020 Chemistry Questions, WAEC GCE Chemistry Objectives Answers 2020, and WAEC GCE 2020 Chemistry likely Expo.
The answers to these prevalent questions are not far fetched. We have WAEC Chemistry practice Sample questions and success guide to help candidates sitting for the exams.
WAEC GCE 2020 CHEMISTRY OBJ/ESSAY ANSWERS
The WAEC Examination for External candidates is usually not very hard. The answers to the questions are gotten by serious candidates before the examination hall. The questions and answers are not released by the exam body but discovered by students who prepared before time by practicing their WAEC GCE Past questions and studying the subjects under the syllabus. Here we only have WAEC GCE Chemistry Sample questions.
SEE: WAEC GCE TimeTable
WAEC GCE 2020 Chemistry Sample questions
The objectives section of the exams is normally simple. you will be required to take just an option from multiple choices. Ensures that you go through the question over and over again before making your choice.
1. Which of the following statements is NOT correct?
- A. The average kinetic energy of a gas is directly proportional to its temperature
- B. At constant tempearture, the volume of a gas increases as the pressure increases
- C. The pressure of a gas is inversely proportional to its volume
- D. The temperature of a gas is directly proportional to its volume
- E. The collisions of molecules with each other are inelastic
2 Zinc Oxide is a
- A. Basic Oxide
- B. Acidic Oxide
- C. Amphoteric Oxide
- D. Neutral Oxide
- E. Reactive Oxide
3. When sodium chloride and metallic sodium are each dissolved in water
- A. both processes are exothermic
- B. both processes are endothermic
- C. the dissolution of metallic sodium is endothermic
- D. the dissolution of metallic sodium is exothermic
- E. the dissolution of sodium chloride is explosive
4. The periodic classification of elements is an arrangement of the elements in order of their
- A. Atomic Weights
- B. Isotopic Weights
- C. Molecular Weights
- D. Atomic Numbers
- E. Atomic Masses
5. In the reaction between sodium hydroxide and sulphuric acid solutions, what volume of 0.5 molar sodium hydroxide would exactly neutralise 10cm3 of 1.25 molar sulphuric acid?
- A. 5cm3
- B. 10cm3
- C. 20cm3
- D. 25cm3
- E. 50cm3
How to pass WAEC GCE Chemistry OBJ/Essay 2020
The following are ways students need to apply to pass WAEC GCE Chemistry 2020
- be punctual to the Exam Venue
- Adhere to the exams instructions
- Start with questions you know best
- manage your time well, do not waste time on questions you are not sure of getting them
- Make sure you write your details in your answer booklet
I hope WAEC GCE CHEMISTRY OBJ/ESSAY ANSWERS 2020: CHECK ANSWERS is very useful.