Free and Correct WAEC Civic Education Questions and Answers 2022/2023 For Objectives and Essay. Likely Civic Education WAEC Objectives and theory Questions and Answers, How to Answers WAEC Civic education Questions paper 1 & 2 without stress.
For any candidate who wishes to perform well in the ongoing Civic Education SSCE examination, It is important that every one of them adheres to the tips given here to Successfully have Access to Correct Civic Education WAEC Questions with Answers.
Candidates are not only guided on WAEC objectives and Theory Questions and answers for Civic education, but they are equally provided with Past Questions and Answers on Civic Education for practice purposes so that they will have an idea of the WAEC SSCE exams Standard.
Read more about Verified Civic Education Objectives and theory Questions and Answers for WAEC hereunder. This article will also give you likely WAEC Civic Education Expo/runs for paper 1 and 2 (OBJ & Theory) and how to answer Civic Education WAEC Questions without stress.
- WAEC Computer Studies Questions and Answers
- WAEC Yoruba Language Questions and Answers
- WAEC Mathematics Questions and Answers
- WAEC English Language Questions and Answers
2022 WAE Civic Education Objectives Questions and Answers PDF
Below are WAEC past Questions & Answers OBJ/ESSAY that may be repeated SECTION A (OBJECTIVES)
Today’s Civic Education Objectives Questions and Answers for WAEC Loading…
WASSCE Civic Education Practice Questions
1. Members of a society are expected to adhere to societal values for the following reasons except?
- A. enhancement of development
- B. Improvement of self dignity
- C. reduction of social vices
- D. relegation of morality
ANSWER: D ( reduction of social vices ) See Explanation below.
2. An attribute of honesty is
- A. tolerance
- B. justice
- C. compromise
- D. liberty
ANSWER: B ( compromise )
3. Discipline is describe as the
- A. ability to show hospitality
- B. state or quality of being brave
- C. tendency to fight
- D. ability to behave in a controlled manner
ANSWER: D ( tendency to fight )
4. The saying ”ask for what you can do for your own country and not what your country can do for you” denotes that
- A. The country owes you no obligation as a citizen
- B. citizens have both constitutional rights and obligation
- C. fundamental rights are to be safeguarded by the citizens
- D. service and reward does not go together
ANSWER: B (citizens have both constitutional rights and obligation)
Where to Get Civic Education Essay 2022 WAEC Questions and Answers PDF
Try the past questions below: 1a) What are values? (b) State six importance of values to the Nigerian society.
Latest today’s Civic Education theory Questions and Answers for WAEC Loading…
WAEC Expo/Runs for Civic Education 2022/2023
The likely expo runs in the ongoing SSCE civic education is coming your way, try as much as possible to read the instructions given on the exam questions paper and start with the questions you know best. RECOMMENDED:
If you are participating in the upcoming 2022 Civic Education exams and you are probably wondering how you can make sure you get an A in your WAEC civic education exams without using expo, well, this post 2022 WAEC civic education Questions & Answers.
This article was written by admin sylvastallone.com.Use the comment box below for any comment, we will attend to you shortly. Related:
- WAEC Expo for Civic education
- Civic Education past questions and answers
- WAEC questions and answers for objectives and Theory WAEC Civic education