Free likely WAEC Chemistry Questions and answers for Objectives/Essay, WAEC Objectives and theory Questions and answers for Chemistry SSCE Exams. Correct likely Chemistry Expo/Runs for WAEC papers 1 & 2 and how to answer WAEC Chemistry Questions (OBJ & Theory) without stress.
The latest news and details on Solutions to WAEC Questions and Answers for Chemistry exams Theory and Objectives paper are well presented here. Likely WAEC exams expo on Chemistry for all Candidates.
The West African Examination Council, WAEC Chemistry OBJ & essay exams have been scheduled in such a way that Candidates can prepare adequately made a good grade. Read more on how to answer WAEC Chemistry exams Questions and likely WAEC Chemistry Expo below.
- WAEC Literature in English Questions and Answers
- WAEC Biology Questions and answers
- WAEC Timetable PDF
Table of Contents
WAEC Chemistry Objectives 2023 Questions and answers are Available online
Those who wish to pass WAEC Chemistry Objectives exams at ease can now Download Chemistry’ latest update today below:
The Answers to WAEC Chemistry Objectives Questions is not yet available online
Sample Objectives Question and Answers for WAEC Chemistry.
1. How many carbon atoms are there in a benzene ring?
- A. 7
- B. 5
- C. 6
- D. 4
- E. 8
Correct Answer: C (6)
2. If 200cm 3 of a gas at s.t.p. has a mass of 0.268g, what is its molar mass? (Molar volume of a gas at s.t.p. = 22.4 dm3)
- A. 150g
- B. 200g
- C. 300g
- D. 30g
- E. 15g
The Answer: D (30g)
3. The gas that can be collected by downward displacement of air is…..
- A. Chlorine
- B. Sulphur (iv) oxide
- C. Carbon (iv)oxide
- D. Ammonia
Correct Answer: D ( Ammonia)
4. Which of the following when heated strongly in air will leave a metal as residue?
- A. Sodium trioxonitrate (v)
- B. Potassium trioxonitrate (v)
- C. Silver trioxonitrate (v)
- D. Lead(II) trioxonitrate(v)
Correct Answer: D (Lead(II) trioxonitrate(v))
5. The major raw material in a plastic industry is
- A. methylethanoate
- B. sulphur
- C. ethanol
- D. ethane
- E. ethene
Answer E (ethene)
6. When an element can exist in two or more forms in the same physical state, the element is said to exhibit
- A. hygroscopy
- B. isomerism
- C. allotropy
- D. isotopy
- E. sublimation
The Answer: C (allotropy)
7. Octane number is highest in petrol containing a high proportion of
- A. heptane
- B. octane
- C 2,2,4-trimethylpentane
- D. 2, 4-dimethylpentane
- E. . 2-methylpentane
The answer is: C (2,2,4-trimethylpentane)
WAEC Objectives Questions and answers for Chemistry loading…
Likely WAEC Expo Runs for Chemistry SSCE Exams loading….
2023 WAEC Chemistry Essay Questions and answers PDF
Those who wish to pass WAEC Chemistry Theory exams at ease are now advised to Download the latest update today on Theory questions and Answers below:
WAEC essay questions and answers for Chemistry exams loading…
Chemistry Theory Questions and answers for WAEC loading…
Likely WAEC Chemistry Expo/Runs for SSCE 2023
The latest updates on West African Examination Council, WAEC Chemistry exams Expo is not yet available. Candidates should try as much as possible to follow the instructions provided here.
- WAEC Commerce Questions and Answers
- WAEC Data Processing Questions and Answers
- WAEC Agric Science Questions and Answers
- WAEC Biology Practical Questions and Answers
What is the most important question in chemistry?
The most important questions ever asked in chemistry is Always comes from periodic table, Atoms, Molecules and ions.
Questions from Electronegative atoms (e.g. F, Cl, O, N) of a molecule.
How to pass Chemistry WAEC exams 2023
The following are tips on how to answer WAEC Chemistry Objectives and Theory Questions easily:
- Got to the Exams venue early
- Avoid every disturbance/distraction during the exams period
- Pray before the commencement of the exams
- Read and follow all the instructions provided on the questions paper accordingly
- Fill your details where required on the answers booklet
- Read the objectives questions at least three times before chosing your answer
- Start the theory questions with the questions you know best
- Manage your time appropriately, avoid wasting time unnecessarily
- Attempt the required number of Questions
- Cross Check your work before submitting your answer booklet.
That is all for now concerning WAEC Chemistry Questions and answers for Objectives and Essay papers. Use the comments section below for your Questions.