Free likely WAEC Chemistry Practical Questions and answers for Alternative A&B, WAEC Questions and answers for Chemistry Practical SSCE Exams. Correct likely Practical Chemistry Expo/Runs for WAEC and how to answer WAEC Chemistry Practical Questions without stress.
Candidates can now get the latest guide on Alternative Chemistry Practical WAEC Questions and answers for Paper 1&2 (Objectives & Theory, and Alternative to Practical) and practice the WAEC Chemistry Practical Specimens past questions and Answers appropriately.
The West African Examination Council, WAEC Chemistry Practical exams have been scheduled in such a way that Candidates can prepare adequately made a good grade. Read more on how to answer WAEC Chemistry Practical exams Questions and likely WAEC Chemistry Practical Specimens Expo below.
Solutions to WAEC Alternative to Practical chemistry Work. Chemistry Practical Questions paper. The latest updates from the West African Examination Council, WAEC are available for candidates at the official portal. Read and follow the guidelines shown below.
Table of Contents
WAEC Chemistry Practical 2023 Questions and answers Out PDF
Those who wish to pass WAEC Chemistry Practical Objectives exams at ease can now Download Chemistry Practical’ latest update today below:
The Answers to WAEC Chemistry Practical Objectives Questions is not yet available online
- WAEC Chemistry Quantitative Analysis Answers
- Chemistry Qualitative Analysis Answers
WAEC Questions and answers for Alternative to Practical Chemistry loading…
Likely WAEC Expo Runs for Chemistry Practical SSCE Exams loading….
2023 WAEC Practical Chemistry Questions and Answers PDF
Those who wish to pass WAEC Chemistry Practical exams at ease are now advised to Download the latest update today on Theory questions and Answers below:
Quantitative analysis as the name implies has to do with quantity. In Quantitative analysis you are trying to determine the cut-off point of the Acid and Base. This is achieved through Titration. Acid and base will be given to youto determine the cut-off point of the acid.
In the Qualitative Analysis, as the name implies quality, You are concern about the content and reaction of the chemicals given to you. some chemicals will be presented before you, follow the procedures and write out the result.
Likely WAEC Alternative to Chemistry Practical Expo/Runs for SSCE 2023
The latest updates on West African Examination Council, WAEC Chemistry Practical exams Expo is not yet available. Candidates should try as much as possible to follow the instructions provided here.
- WAEC Commerce Questions and Answers
- WAEC Data Processing Questions and Answers
- WAEC Agric Science Questions and Answers
- WAEC Biology Practical Questions and Answers
WAEC Chemistry Questions on Titration
The following are Titration Chemistry Questions with Solutions:
Q1. Which of the following is used as an indicator in titrating a strong acid with a weak base?
- Methyl orange
- Methyl red
- Sodium hydroxide
Answer: (a), Methyl orange is used as an indicator in titrating a strong acid with a weak base.
Q2. Which of the following is used as an indicator in titrating a weak acid with a strong base?
- Methyl orange
- Methyl red
- Sodium hydroxide
Answer: (d), Phenolphthalein is used as an indicator in titrating a weak acid with a strong base.
Q3. What is the role of an indicator in a reaction?
- To detect the end point of the titration
- Assist reactants to react quickly
- To provide a surface for the reaction
- To increase the rate of a reaction
Answer: (a), The role of an indicator in a reaction is to detect the end point of the titration.
Q4. What is the primary objective of titration?
- To find the concentration of an unknown acid or base
- To find the volume of an unknown acid or base
- To find the pH of an unknown acid or base
- To find the pressure of an unknown acid or base
Answer: (a), The primary objective of titration is to find the concentration of an unknown acid or base.
How to pass Chemistry Practical WAEC exams 2023
The following are tips on how to answer WAEC Chemistry Practical Questions easily:
- Got to the Exams venue early
- Avoid every disturbance/distraction during the exams period
- Pray before the commencement of the exams
- Read and follow all the instructions provided on the questions paper accordingly
- Fill your details where required on the answers booklet
- Manage your time appropriately, avoid wasting time unnecessarily
- Attempt the required number of Questions
- Cross Check your work before submitting your answer booklet.
That is all for now concerning WAEC Chemistry Practical Questions and answers for Objectives and Essay papers. Use the comments section below for your Questions.