University of Twente Scholarships (UTS) is a fully-funded scholarship that is available for undergraduates who wish to study in the University of Twente. To get a scholarship in Netherland, you need to know the deadline for application for the 2023/2023 Government scholarship in Netherland.
This University of Twente scholarship is for international students from different parts of the world. Applications are now open to apply for the 2023 Government University of Twente scholarship with all expenses fully covered by the University of Twente.
As you read on, you will be enlightened on the criteria for selection for the University of Twente Scholarships (UTS), how to apply for the scholarship in Twente, and the required documents needed by undergraduate students to gain admission into any of the best University of Twente Universities.
The Scholarship eligibility requirements starting and closing date and how to easily apply for the scholarship program successfully are shown below.
Table of Contents
Application Starting Date for the University of Twente Scholarships (UTS) 2023
The starting date for the submission of the application form for 2023: University of Twente scholarship is 1 February 2023
READ ALSO: MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship
Latest Updates about UTS Scholarship Program 2023
- Degree: Masters Degree
- Host Institution(s): University of Twente, The Netherlands
- The application deadline for Round 2 applications which opens on 1 February 2023 is 1 May 2023.
READ ALSO: Brazilian Government Scholarship
Eligibility for the University of Twente Scholarships (UTS) 2023
The following are the necessary criteria needed for University of Twente scholarship:
- You must have a student number.
- You have not graduated from a UT graduate programme;
- You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
- You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
READ ALSO: Chinese Government Scholarship
Qualifying Master’s Programmes offered at the University:
· Applied Mathematics
· Applied Physics
· Biomedical Engineering
· Business Administration
· Business Information Technology
· Chemical Engineering
· Civil Engineering and Management
· Communication Science
· Computer Science
· Construction Management and Engineering
· Educational Science and Technology
· Electrical Engineering
· Embedded Systems
· Environmental and Energy Management
· European Studies
· Health Sciences
· Industrial Design Engineering
· Industrial Engineering and Management
· Interaction Technology
· Mechanical Engineering
· Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
· Public Administration
· Sustainable Energy Technology
· Systems and Control
Benefits of Applying for the Government scholarship in Twente
The following are the scholarship coverage:
- Fully paid tuition fees
How to apply for the University of Twente Scholarship 2023
Follow these step by step Application Process for the Government of University of Twente scholarship:
- Visit the University of Twente scholarship portal : https://www.utwente.nl/en/education/scholarship-finder/university-of-twente-scholarship/
- Fill in and download the University of Twente scholarship application form
- Fill in the required credentials in the online form
- Proceed to submit the online form
If you wish to be updated on the University of Twente Scholarships (UTS) for 2023, you can leave us a comment in the section below.