Total Nigeria Plc (Oil & Gas) Recruitment Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020 Latest Update and How to Apply for Total Nigeria Plc (Oil & Gas) Recruitment 2019 .Welcome to all Federal Government and companies recruitment page. We are glad to get you in our daily Total Nigeria Recruitment update. Our aims are to give you all the necessary information on 2019/2020 recruitment. Before I proceed, I wish to advise that you follow every information given here concerning the Recruitment strictly so as to be at the safe side because many people rush to apply for various recruitment without following the due processes. In this article, we have taken time to outline everything needed to apply for the recruitment
Total Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020. The Total Nigeria Plc Oil and Gas Graduate Jobs 2019 Application Form is out – Applications are cordially invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below
Please note, only candidates who meet the selection criteria or requirements would be shortlisted to participate in the next stage of TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019
Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. “We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!”.
Available Positions, Requirements and How to Apply at Total NigeriaRecruitment Portal 2019.
TOTAL Nigeria Plc are currently recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Talent Developer
Offer ID: 18567BR
Location: Lagos-Churchgate St(NGA)
Employment type: Graduate
Branch: Marketing & Services
Department: Human Resources Development
Affiliate (if known): TOTAL NIGERIA
Proposed start date: 1-10-2019
Click: HERE to check the requirements and how to apply.
Now that you aware of all the available jobs, we think it’s the best time to proceed to the portal and submit application.
How to Apply for Total Nigeria Recruitment 2019
Tips for navigating the website:
- If the page defaults in French, click on “English” at the top of the page to change the language.
- On the navigation bar Click “APPLY TO TOTAL”
- Navigate to ‘Our offers’ and ‘select’ your language preference
- Click on ‘Advanced Search’.
- In the ‘Country’ text box type and select ‘Nigeria’
- Scroll down and click on ‘Search’ to display list of jobs in Nigeria
- Select your job preference to view details of the job
- Click on ‘Apply to job’ to complete an online application form
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
- Please fill the form accordingly.
- It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form. Your CV must include the following details in the order listed:
- Name, first name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Functional email address. Please Note: ALL communication will be by email Only
- State of origin
- Details of tertiary education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period of study
- Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- Details of primary education: institution, certificate, period of study.
- Upon submission of your application, you will receive an email from our team for further action. Please follow the instruction to complete your application.
- Only completed applications will be processed
- We will enter into correspondence with only shortlisted applicants
- Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application as multiple applications may result in disqualification
- TEPNG will not take responsibility for any careers/job vacancies placed outside this advert
Application Deadline 17th June, 2019.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying for Total Nigeria Recruitment 2019
Many people fail in many application not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake they make in the course of the application for many recruitments. So, take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
I hope this article is very useful to you, please kindly share it with others.
Total Nigeria Plc (Oil & Gas) Recruitment 2019
Total Recruitment 2019
Total Nigeria Recruitment form 2019
Total Nigeria Recruitment 2019