Do you want to apply for the OECD Internship 2022 for international students? You should know that the internship program in Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, OECD is a Fully Funded International internship for students in science, engineering, medical, law, management, business e.t.c
If you want to apply for the OECD Internship program 2022 for international students, you should do that now because the OECD online application Website is currently open and accepting the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development internship applications from international students.
In this article, you will be enlightened on the duration of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, OECD Internship program, the schedule for the program, the benefits of Applying for the Internship program in OECD, requirements and the eligibility for the internship application at the official portal.
- United Nations (UNDP) Internship Program
- Google Internship Jobs Program
- Microsoft Internship Jobs Program
- UNICEF Internship Program
- Amazon Internship Jobs Program
Duration for the OECD Internship program 2022
The organization for Economic Corporation and Development internship program is scheduled to hold for a period between one and six months which is renewable for another six months up to a total of twelve months, on a full-time basis (40 hours/week).
Benefits of Applying for the Internship program
The following are the Internship coverage when you are selected for the 2022 Internship program in OECD:
- Selected applicants get an accommodation fee of around 700 euros per full month worked which is granted to interns by the OECD.
Eligibility of applying for the OECD internship program 2022
To apply for the Saudi Internship program, you must meet the following criteria to be selected:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time degree programme for the duration of the internship in a field or discipline related to the work of the OECD
- Applicants must be available for a minimum internship duration of one month
- Applicants must have an excellent command of one of the two official languages of the OECD (English and French) and working knowledge of, or willingness to learn the other. Knowledge of other languages used at the OECD would be an advantage
- Applicants must Possess solid quantitative and IT skills
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent drafting and communication skills
- Applicants must be capable of working in multicultural and international team environment.
How to Apply For OECD Internship 2022
Follow these steps carefully to apply for the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development internship program for students and volunteers:
- Visit the Website to see all the Available Vacancies.
- To Apply for the Jobs, Please Visit the Official Website for OECD Internship Internship.
Breakdown of the selection process
The selection process for the OECD internship program is as follows:
- The online application and cover letter (addressed to the Internship Office)
- The Pre-screening: The total applications are screened by the Internship Office and suitable candidates placed on a shortlist made available to OECD Directorates
- Interview and/or Written Test: The hiring teams may invite candidates to complete a telephone interview and/or written test
- Offer letter: if you are selected following a telephone interview and/or written test you will receive an e-mail with your internship offer letter from OECD Human Resources
For questions and enquires on the OECD Internship program 2022 for international students, please do well to leave us a comment below.