Npower Tax Recruitment Form 2020/202. This article is going to walk you through all the processes involved in the Npower Tax Recruitment registration Form: the recruitment starting date, closing date, requirements and how to successfully apply.
Applicants who are ready to download the Npower Tax Recruitment Form application form can go-ahead to do so by visiting the website at http://www.npower.gov.ng/n-tax.html and download the form 2020 PDF.
Requirements For Npower Tax Recruitment 2020
To be qualified for the current 2020/2021 Npower recruitment, you need to meet the following requirements:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
When Npower Tax Recruitment is Starting
The general public should take note that the Npower Tax Recruitment form is out. infoshoutloud team will update you as soon as there is any in the recruitments.
Trending Recruitments in Nigeria:
- UNDP Recruitment
- NEITI Recruitment
- NHIS Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment form
- NDLEA Recruitment form
- Nigerian Civil Defence Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force recruitments
- Navy Recruitment Form
- EFCC Recruitment Form
- Npower Teach
- Npower Creative
How to Apply For Npower Tax Recruitment
The following steps will help you during the registration process:
- Visit the Npower login portal at http://www.npower.gov.ng/n-tax.html
- Follow the instructions on the Npower official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
When Npower Tax Recruitment is Ending
The recruitment is closing date is officially out, stay updated by visiting this page regularly, We will update you immediately on other updates.
About Npower Tax
The Federal Government seeks to encourage non-compliant and partially compliant taxpayers to come clean and declare and pay their appropriate tax due to the government.A minimum of 3,700 N-Power volunteers will be selected to work as Community Tax Liaison Officers to work in their states of residence with the state’s tax authorities. The N-Power community tax liaison officers will have the following key responsibilities which will include answering online inquiries, customer management, creating awareness of tax compliance.
If there is any question concerning the recruitment, kindly use the comment box below.