The Nottingham Developing Solutions scholarship Award is one of the Fully funded scholarships schemes 2023 in the UK. It pleases Nottingham Developing Solutions to announce to its general public that the 2023 Nottingham Developing Solutions Application portal for all interested candidates is currently open for application.
We equally have details on the Nottingham scholarship 2023 shortlisted candidates. Interested Applicants should read the Nottingham university scholarship registration carefully.
This initiative is committed to providing full tuition for International Students for Masters’s Degree at Nottingham University and the selection criteria will be based on the Applicant’s qualification for the scholarship Award for Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarship in the United Kingdom.
So if you are a Masters’s Degree, the information here on this page will be letting you in on the details of how to be eligible for the Nottingham scholarship Award, Nottingham scholarship requirements, the application process, and all you need to know about the Nottingham scholarship 2023.
- Lund University GGlobal Scholarship
- Radboud Scholarship
- Mastercard Foundation Scholarship
- Utrecht Excellence Scholarships
- Uppsala University Global Scholarship
Table of Contents
Eligibility requirements for the Nottingham Developing Solutions scholarship 2023
To qualify for the 2023 Nottingham University scholarship Award, check the following criteria:
- be domiciled in Africa, India or one of the selected Commonwealth countries (listed above)
- be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- hold an offer to start full-time masters (including MRes), at the University of Nottingham UK in October 2023, within the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science or Faculty of Social Sciences
READ ALSO: Chinese Government Scholarship
Countries eligible for the scholarship program at Nottingham University 2023
Africa (all nations), Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
READ ALSO: Brazilian Government Scholarship
Deadline for the Nottingham scholarship program
The deadline for the 2023 Nottingham Application Process, The deadline is Friday, 20 May 2023 (midnight, UK time)
How to apply for the Nottingham University scholarship program 2023
To be a participant in the scholarship Award for international students, follow these steps:
- Visit the official Portal at: http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/studywithus/international-applicants/scholarships-fees-and-finance/scholarships/masters-scholarships/dev-sol-masters.aspx
- Follow all the instructions provided.
I hope the article on Nottingham Developing Solution Scholarships is of great help to you. Please kindly share this good news with friends and use the comment sections below for questions.