Welcome, 2020 NECO GCE Further Mathematics Questions and Answers to OBJ/Essay is right here for you. Keep calm and continue reading for the likely NECO GCE Further Mathematics Expo.
2020 NECO GCE Further Maths Questions and Answers to OBJ/Essay – See all the answers and questions on French for this year’s NOV/DEC NECO GCE Further Math exams both Objectives and Essay Expo here. Check below for the questions and answers.
NECO GCE Further Mathematics Answers 2020/2021
NECO GCE 2020/2021 Further Maths Questions
Differentiation and Integration
- Idea of a set defined by a property. Set notations and their meanings.
- Disjoint sets, Universal set and Complement of set.
- Venn diagrams, use of sets and Venn diagrams to solve problems.
- Commutative and Associative laws, Distributive properties over union and intersection
Mappings and Functions
- Domain and co-domain of a function.
- One-to-one, onto, identity and constant mapping;
- Inverse of a function;
- Composition of functions.
- Graphical Representation of Data
- Measures of Location
- Measures of Dispersion
Permutations and Combinations
A simple way to Pass NECO 2020 GCE Further Mathematics Examination
- NECO 2020 GCE syllabus is the very first thing you should think of. If you know the syllabus for Arabic, then you can easily know which area to concentrate. So I recommend that you should get this NECO GCE Syllabus.
- NECO GCE Past questions on Further Mathematics should come into your mind. Having the past question for any subject helps you to know the manner and the likes of questions you should expect from that subject so as to be able to answer them accordingly.
- After getting all these items, then the next step is for you to sit down and study this subject effectively and all the questions will be very simple for you.
- Lastly, I will recommend that you should have good Mathematics Skills because this is what will be required of you.
Pure NECO GCE 2020 Further Mathematics Expo
Do you have any questions to ask concerning NECO GCE Further Mathematics answers 2021? Then do so through our comment section below and we shall respond immediately.