2020 NECO GCE Biology Questions and Answers to OBJ/Essay is right here for you.
2020 NECO GCE Biology Questions and Answers to OBJ/Essay – See all the answers and questions on Biology for this year’s NOV/DEC NECO GCE Biology exams both Objectives and Essay Expo here. Check below for the questions and answers.
NECO GCE Biology Answers 2020/2020
NECO GCE 2020/2020 Biology Questions
- Section II [Theory]: Answer any four questions from this section. Each question carries 10 marks. Write your answers in the answer booklet.1. (a) (i) What is the average resting rate of the human heart in beats per minute?
(ii) State one factor that decreases heart rate and one factor that increases it.(b) The diagram shows a vertical section through the human heart.(i) Name the parts A, B, C, D, E and F.
(ii) To where does E carry blood?
(iii) What is the function of B?
(iv) Name the artery that supplies the heart muscle with blood. (27)(c) (i) Name the liquid part of blood.
(ii) Name two substances that are dissolved in the liquid part of blood.
(iii) State one function of the liquid part of blood.
(iv) Blood contains red cells and white cells. State one function for each of these.
(v) Name two common blood-grouping systems.Question 2——NECO GCE Biology Answers and questions2. (a) (i) What is a tissue?
(ii) Name two vascular tissues found in flowering plants.(b) Flowering plants are classified as monocotyledons or dicotyledons.
(i) What is a cotyledon?
(ii) Name a monocotyledon.
(iii) Name a dicotyledon.(c) (i) What is meant by the term evolution?
(ii) Give an account of the evidence for evolution from a named source.3. The apparatus below may be used to demonstrate anaerobic respiration in yeast. The water was boiled and cooled before adding the yeast.
(b) Why do you think a layer of oil has been put on top of the water?
(c) Would the same apparatus containing water and yeast but without sugar be a
suitable control? Explain your answer.
(d) Give two industrial uses of the anaerobic respiration of yeast.
(b) What name is given to the substance that an enzyme acts on?
(c) Name two minerals required by the human body?
(d) In the case of one of these minerals, state its function in the body.
(ii) What do bacteria form when environmental conditions become unfavourable?
(iii) What does the term pathogenic mean in relation to bacteria?
(ii) In which part of the flower is pollen produced?
(iii) In which part of a flower does a seed form?
Simple way to Pass NECO 2020 GCE Biology Examination
- NECO 2020 GCE syllabus is the very first thing you should think of. If you know the syllabus for Biology, then you can easily know which area to concentrate. So I recommend that you should get this NECO GCE Syllabus.
- NECO GCE Past questions on Biology should come into your mind. Having the past question for any subject helps you to know the manner and the likes of questions you should expect from that subject so as to be able to answer them accordingly.
- After getting all these items, then the next step is for you to sit down and study this subject effectively and all the questions will be very simple for you.
- Lastly, I will recommend that you should have sound knowledge about Biology because this is what will be required of you.
Pure NECO GCE 2020 Biology Answers and Expo
Do you have any question to ask concerning NECO GCE Biology answers 2018? Then do so through our comment section below and we shall respond immediately.