EFCC Recruitment Form 2020/2021 Portal – Latest Update and How to Apply for Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment 2020. Are you interested in Applying for the Ongoing EFCC Recruitment? See the Latest updates on EFCC Job vacancies Today.
In this article, You will be guided on the necessary steps required to completely Register for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Recruitment.
As you are preparing to Apply for the EFCC 2020 recruitment, try and read the instructions given here appropriately for a successful EFCC job application.
Requirements for EFCC recruitment 2020/2021
For those interested in applying for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment, you need to make sure you possess the following:
- BSc or HND in any relevant discipline from a reputable higher institution
- Computer letracy
- Applicantsmust possess a valid means of identification (like National Id card, International Passport, drivers’ license, Voter’s card)
- You must be a Nigerian
- Applicantmust be innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas/ environment.
- SSCE (WAEC or NECO) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English
- NYSCDischarge Certificate
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of Origin
How to Apply for EFCC Recruitment 2020:
The EFCC recruitment form is not out online. You are encouraged to bookmark this page for easy access to subsequent updates and drop your question in the comment section below and we will updates once the EFCC recruitment form is out.
The following steps are used to Apply for efFCC job:
- Visit the official job portal at www.efccnigeria.org
- Follow all the Instructions appropriately
- Submit your Application.
Click here to apply for 2020 recruitment
What to do After EFCC Recruitment registration:
Aptitude tests will be conducted for candidates whose applications meet the recruitment process online.
- NNPC List of Shortlisted Candidates for Recruitment
- NPA Past Questions and Answers Download PDF
- England and Wales Recruitment Form
- Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers
- Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Admission Form
- FMARD Recruitment Form
- UNDP Recruitment
- NEITI Recruitment
- NHIS Recruitment
- NEPZA Recruitment
- Npower Teach Recruitment
- How to Apply EFCC Recruitment
- How to Apply for NUC Recruitment
- How to Apply Federal Civil Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
NRC Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
The EFCC iob online application is Totally free
Don’t pay money to anyone who claims to have a slot or who is selling the form because it is all free
Other things you should know:
- EFCC Recruitment 2020 shortlist
- EFCC Recruitment interview
- EFCC salary
- EFCC training
Take A Tour
It is infoshoutloud.com.ng was voted in the ‘Entrepreneurs’ Magazine’ as the top Job provision site in Nigeria.
EFCC Recruitment Registration Closing Date
The Management of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has not released any detail concerning the recruitment Registration deadline since the recruitment is not out. This will be announced once the recruitment is out.
Brief About EFCC
The EFCC was established in 2003. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) is the prime Nigerian law enforcement agency in charge of investigations related to financial crimes such as money laundering. The Head office of EFCC is in Abuja.
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment: efccnigeria.org.
I hope this article is very useful to you, please kindly share it with your friends on Facebook Twitter Instagram etc.