EFCC Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Portal – Latest Update and How to Apply for Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment 2022. Are you interested in Applying for the Ongoing EFCC 2021 Recruitment? See the Latest updates on EFCC Job vacancies Today.
In this EFCC Form guide, You will be guided on the necessary steps required to completely Register for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC Recruitment.
As you are preparing to Apply for the EFCC 2021 recruitment, try and read the instructions given here appropriately for a successful EFCC job application form.
Requirements for EFCC Recruitment 2021/2022
For those interested in applying for the EFCC Job Positions, you need to make sure you possess the following:
- SSCE: West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) Certificate or National Examination Council Certificate with not less than 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not more than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or other equivalent degrees
- AGE: It is believed that all Applicants with the above Qualification are above 18 years, so no age is attached.
- Applicantsmust possess a valid means of identification (like National Id card, International Passport, drivers’ license, Voter’s card)
- You must be a Nigerian
- Applicantmust be innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas/ environment.
- NYSCDischarge Certificate
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of Origin
How to Apply for EFCC Recruitment 2021
The EFCC recruitment form is not out online. You are encouraged everyone to bookmark this page for easy access to subsequent updates.
Also drop your question in the comment section below and we will updates once the EFCC recruitment form is out.
The following steps are used to Apply for EFCC job:
- Visit the official job portal at www.efccnigeria.org
- Follow all the Instructions appropriately
- Submit your EFCC Application.
Click here to apply for 2020 recruitment
What to do After EFCC Job registration:
Aptitude tests will be conducted for candidates whose applications meet the recruitment process online.
- NNPC List of Shortlisted Candidates for Recruitment
- NPA Past Questions and Answers Download PDF
- England and Wales Recruitment Form
- Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers
- Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Admission Form
- FMARD Recruitment Form
- UNDP Recruitment
- NEITI Recruitment
- NHIS Recruitment
- NEPZA Recruitment
- Npower Teach Recruitment
- How to Apply EFCC Recruitment
- How to Apply for NUC Recruitment
- How to Apply Federal Civil Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
NRC Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
The EFCC iob online application is Totally free
Don’t pay money to anyone who claims to have a slot or who is selling the form because it is all free
Other things you should know:
- EFCC Recruitment 2021 shortlist
- EFCC Recruitment interview
- EFCC salary
- EFCC training
Take A Tour
It is infoshoutloud.com.ng was voted in the ‘Entrepreneurs’ Magazine’ as the top Job provision site in Nigeria.
EFCC 2021 Recruitment Registration Closing Date
The Management of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has not released any detail concerning the recruitment Registration deadline since the recruitment is not out.
This will be announced once the recruitment is out.
Brief About EFCC
The EFCC was established in 2003. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) is the prime Nigerian law enforcement agency in charge of investigations related to financial crimes such as money laundering.
The Head office of EFCC is in Abuja.
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment Portal at efccnigeria.org.
I hope this EFCC Recruitment Application guide is very useful to you, please kindly share it with your friends on Facebook Twitter Instagram etc.