You can now apply for the British Chevening Scholarships in UK for international students. The Chevening Scholarships for international students is a fully Funded scholarship.
These fully paid tuition fees scholarship is for Masters’s students who wants to apply for. The British Chevening Scholarships provides two kinds of awards. These are Chevening Scholarships and Chevening Fellowships.
You will get to know the criteria for selection for the Chevening Scholarships program, the required documents needed for application, starting and closing date and how to apply for the British Chevening Scholarships in UK for international students.
- Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarships
- IOE Centenary Masters Scholarship
- Adelaide Global Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Lund University GGlobal Scholarship
- Radboud Scholarship
- Mastercard Foundation Scholarship
Table of Contents
Benefits of Applying for the British Chevening Scholarships 2023
These are the scholarship coverage for the Chevening Scholarships program:
- University tuition fees.
- A monthly stipend.
- Travel costs to and from the UK.
- An arrival allowance.
- A homeward departure allowance.
- The cost of one visa application.
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK.
Eligibility of application for the 2023 Chevening Scholarships in UK for international students
The following are the criteria for selection for the Chevening Scholarships in the United Kingdom:
- Must be fluent in English
- Only applicants who are citizens of Chevening-eligible countries can apply for the British Chevening Scholarships
- Applicants must return to their country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your scholarship has ended
- Applicants must have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable them to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time they submit their application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK but may be different depending on their course and university choice.
- Applicants must have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Applicants can apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 14 July 2023.
- Utrecht Excellence Scholarships
- Uppsala University Global Scholarship
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarships
How to apply for Chevening Scholarships in Oxford University 2023
To get Scholarships in UK like the British Chevening Scholarships in Oxford University, follow these steps by step process carefully:
- Select your country from the eligible Countries for the Chevening Scholarships
- Proceed to choose Chevening Scholarship
- From there, Create an account on Chevening official website
- Fill in your profile with your personal information, save the data and validate your profile, then start your application
- You are to Complete the quiz to assure your eligibility for the Scholarship
- Fill in the Chevening application form with the required data and relevant documents
- Submit the application form
Required documents for the British Chevening Scholarships in UK
The following documents are needed to get qualified for the British Chevening Scholarships in UK for international students:
- Complete academic certificates and documents
- English language qualification
- Three Conditional offers for proposed courses of study
- Three Unconditional offers for proposed courses of study. Applicants must upload at least one unconditional offer by 14 July 2023
- References (Two references will be uploaded if the applicant is invited to interview. The deadline for submission is 22 February 2023)
- Passport / ID document
If this article on British Chevening Scholarships in the United Kingdom was useful to you, please do not forget to share!