Africa Finance Corporation, AFC Internship Programs 2023/2024 Fully Funded and Recruitment for AFCdergraduates and Graduates for international students. The internship Program with AFC and related details. How to get an internship at the AFC
The Application Form portal guidelines for AFC Internship are provided here for interested candidates. All Applicants Fresh or Experienced are qualified to participate in the Africa Finance Corporation Internship program.
AFC Internships are available in different countries across the world. If you wish to take part in the student’s Internship training programs with Africa Finance Corporation, read this article carefully for proper application at the official portal.
The Eligibility, requirements, starting and closing date, qualifications, and How to register for the AFC internship program are provided below.
At the Africa Finance Corporation internship, You will join the Team as an intern (IT student). You will have the opportAFCity to develop, maintain, improve and implement efficient work and manufacturing standards in production, safety, quality, cost, delivery, and employee morale.
READ ALSO: UN Internship Program
Table of Contents
Important Details about AFC Internship Programs 2023
The Intern will be expected to play key roles in the origination, business development, execution, portfolio management and overall management of AFC’s investment activities across Africa.
- ▪ Key roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Investment and financial analysis
- Financial modeling o Investment approval documentation
- Legal, financial, commercial, insurance, environmental and social
- Market and industry research
- Business planning, performance tracking and reporting
- Pitch Books and Presentations
- The intern will be placed in any of the following business units in the
investment division, based on immediate business needs:
o Power, Renewables and Sustainability
o Heavy Industry, Telecommunications and Technology
o Natural Resources (Oil & Gas and Mining)
o Transport & Logistics
o Product Solutions
o Project Development and Technical Solutions
o Portfolio Management and Optimization
READ ALSO: Procter & Gamble Nigeria Internship Program
Eligibility for Africa Finance Corporation, AFC Internship 2023
- Minimum Qualifications Education
- • A strong first degree in engineering, economics, finance, sciences, accounting, or other relevant degree from a recognised university
- Additional relevant qualifications such an MBA or MSc. (could be in view) in a relevant field will be an advantage
- Relevant certifications related to finance Experience
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience preferably in infrastructure related investment banking or financial advisory
- • Previous experience in infrastructure investment and/or financial advisory on African or emerging markets projects
- Previous professional experience or training in research, financial modelling, accounting financial analysis and developing presentations
- Strong track record of personal and professional achievements Language
- • Fluency in writing and speaking English is mandatory
- French, and/or Spanish and Portuguese would be desirable Others
- Passion for working in Africa and for being a part of providing solutions to Africa’s development related issues and needs
- • Willingness to live and work in Lagos, Nigeria (although the internship may be partly/fully remote given the current COVID19 work from home protocols)
- • Visa processing support available, if required • Roundtrip airfare, if necessary • In country transportation, if necessary • Housing, if necessary • Stipend
SEE: Chevron Nigeria Internship Program
How to Apply for AFC Internship Program 2023
The following Procedures bare used to apply for the Graduates and AFC dergraduate training program:
Please submit a CV and Cover Letter for the internship role by December 15, 2021. In submitting your application, please indicate your preference for the relevant business unit and state reasons why.
Please select in order of preference the top 3 business units. Once shortlisted, you will be invited for a competency-based test and subsequently a panel interview, if successful.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2021
Other Important Details About Africa Finance Corporation Internship Programme.
AFC is the second highest investment grade rated multilateral financial institution in Africa. It deploys an investment approach which combines specialist industry expertise and a focus on financial and technical advisory, project structuring, project development and risk capital to address Africa’s infrastructure development needs and drive sustainable economic growth.
AFC has a wide product base covering project and corporate debt, equity, quasi-equity, mezzanine, project development, sovereign lending, syndications, advisory, treasury client solutions and trade finance. It also offers financial services covering syndications, advisory, treasury client solutions and trade finance.
AFC has invested over US$8.7 billion projects in 35 countries across Africa since inception.
At his JAFCcture, I believe that the guidelines about the AFC Internship Program were very useful to all. Share and leave comments on the section below.