Correct NECO Physics Questions and Answers to Objectives and Essay. Candidates that Registered for The NECO Exams and you are online googling Physics NECO Questions and Solutions. If you are one of them, We have provided, in this page all the necessary updates to help you pass Physics during the exams.
Available NECO Physics Objectives Questions and Answers
The National Examinations Council is Responsible for the Setting and marking of the NECO Examination and has informed members of the general public to adhere to the examination instructions. The only Questions we have for now are Physics past Questions and answers.
1. When a yellow card is observed through a blue glass, the card would appear as
ANSWER: A (Black)
2. In a nuclear plant, the final mass of the products is 6.32×10^-27kg, while the initial mass of the reactant is 6.30×10^-27kg, the energy released in the process is (speed of light in vacuum 3.0×10^8m/s, 1eV = 1.6×10^-19J)
B. 11.25 MJ
ANSWER: A (11.25meV)
3. A 1.5kg stone was thrown vertically upward with an initial velocity of 42m/s, What is the potential energy of the stone at the highest point reached.
ANSWER: A (11.25meV)
4. When two objects P and Q are supplied with the same quantity of heat, the temperature change in p is observed to be twice that of Q. The mass of P is half that of Q. The ratio of the specific heat of P to Q is
ANSWER: C (1:1)
5. The following statements were made by some students describing what happened during the determination of the melting point of solids
1. The temperature of the solid was constant until melting started
2. The temperature of the solid rose until melting started
3. During melting, the temperature was rising
4. During melting, the temperature was constant
5. The temperature continued to rise after all the solid had melted.
6. The temperature stopped rising after all the solid had melted. Which of the following gives correct statements in the right order?
A. 2, 4 and 5
B. 2, 3 and 6
C. 1, 3 and 6
D. 1, 3 and 5
ANSWER: A (2, 4, and 5)
NECO Physics Essay Answers to Questions
In this part of the examination, candidates are required to answer the theory part of the questions which is normally the second paper. Chose the best questions out of the many given to you, but make sure you attempt up to the required number.
The Following are Practice Questions:
1. a) What is meant by the statement: the linear expansivity of copper is
b) The linear expansivity of each side of the cube is 10cm. Find (i) The area of
the cube and
(ii) The volume of the cube when its temperature is raised by 30k
2. Define the following
i) Electric current
ii) Potential difference
iii) Electromotive force of a cell
iv) A short circuit
v) Point action
3. Sketch the patterns of the electric lines of force around
i) An isolated positive charge
ii) An isolated negative charge
iii) Two positive charges separated from each other
iv) Two negative charges separated from each other
v) A positive and a negative charge
4. (a) A student makes a model of an atom. The model contains 24 electrons, 25 protons and 26 neutrons. Some of these particles are inside a nucleus at the centre of the model.
(i) Determine the nucleon number (mass number) of the atom.
(ii) Explain why the model represents a charged atom.
(iii) The student makes a new model of a different isotope of the same element. Describe the nucleus of this new model.
How to Pass Physics Questions
Candidates Looking for NECO Physics Question and Answers are advised to do the following
Preparation is the key to Success, anybody looking for any other way to pass NECO 2020 Physics apart from good preparation is looking for a way to fail. seat tight and study your books and pass can never be a problem to you.
Use Good Physics Textbooks
There is nothing good as sound textbooks. The textbooks are your companion. Make good use of Physics textbooks in addition to your class note and you will see yourself solving complex Physics questions. One textbook is not enough, some textbooks make topics that seems to be hard in others simple. You are advised to make textbooks your companion.
Adhere Strictly to instructions
Any candidate they refuse to adhere to the Examination Instructions is planning to fail. The instructions there are for you not for the invigilators. Adherence to instructions gives you a better chance of passing NECO Physics 2020.
Leave your contribution on the comment box below.